Roofer Schertz TX
If you’re here, you’re probably looking for a roofer in Schertz TX. You’re either looking for a roof repair, replacement cost or doing your due diligence as you should to select the best roofer servicing Schertz. Obviously cost is important, but what’s even more important is hiring a roofer that’ll be around for years to come and develop a relationship with. Roofers come in all shapes and sizes, from operating from a garage, in their trucks and an office. These contractors will come at a different price points.
What’s a roof repair cost?
The average roof repair will cost anywhere from $300 – $650. This all depends on what’s needed, how steep the roof is, what type of roofing material is needed, the complexity and what type of roofer you hire. Usually contractors that are established will cost about 15% more and that’s because they have overhead to cover. These contractors are also more dependable and are here for the long haul. When you need them, they have a team ready to serve you.
The #1 Best Roofer in Schertz.
The #1 roofer in Schertz is the one you hire, not the ones that claim they’re the best. What’s best for me may not be the best for you, or your neighbor. Anyone can claim they’re best, or top rated, and #1, but that doesn’t make them the best.
Tips on looking for YOUR best roofer:
- Look for great google reviews.
- Do they look professional?
- Do they have a plan of action?
- Do they work off schedules?
- Are expectations being set on what to expect?
- What are payment options?
- Do they require a down payment?
- Get your roofing quote in writing.
Depending on the type of service you’re looking for, this will adjust the cost of the project.
Check out our roofing blog for more articles and videos.
Roofing Project Financing Options.
Whether it’s a roof repair, replacement or an insurance claim deductible, we can finance any roofing or home exterior project. The process is simple. The application for pre-approval takes minutes. The average roof replacement monthly payment is between $120-$220 a month. The options vary from 60-120 month terms to 0% int. for 18 months. Of Course, some restrictions and qualifications apply. Ask us how to get you pre-qualified for a roof today.
Schertz Roof Hail Damage
San Antonio and surrounding areas get hit by hail about once a year. It’s normally isolated into a 2-5 mile radius. From time to time we get hit with a large severe storm that rocks the entire city.
Here’s what to do if you think your roof has been damaged by hail and what to expect.
- Contact a roofer – that you know, like and trust, NOT your insurance company. This roofer should put together an analysis report with pictures to show proof of the damages. Don’t shop roofers around. Find one you like and stick to them. A well trusted roofer will probably have a service agreement stating if the roof gets approved to replace by insurance, they are guaranteed to do the work. This is normal and they deserve it.
- Call your insurance carrier and file a claim. Your roofer should be knowledgeable on how to file a claim and walk you through the process. Have a pen handy as they will ask a few question. This process takes about 20 minutes.
- Schedule your roofer to be onsite with your insurance adjuster. The roofer is on site to represent the hail damage on the roof and collateral damage. The roofer and adjuster should work together to come up with a scope of work to make necessary repairs to bring everything back to normal before the storm hit.
- Roofing estimate. Your insurance company will come up with what they think the repair work will cost. These estimates are typically lower by 20% – 30% or more. Your roofing contractor knows exactly what it’s going to take to get the job done. The roofer and the adjuster normally meet somewhere in the middle.
- Retail vs. insurance cost. Retail is considered a “cash price” or “paying out of pocket.” This retail price is lower than insurance because, it’s a faster process. We roof and we get paid. There’s no insurance runaround. Dealing with insurance is usually a 1-3 month run around depending on the carrier. Money is held up and take weeks if not months to get paid. The biggest issue with insurance is mortgage companies and agreeing on scope of work. Remember, insurance companies are for profit, the less they pay out, the better the bottom line looks…
- Start work. Roofer will schedule material delivery and work to begin, these are usually two different days. Make sure to get everything in writing as to the scope of work. Make sure to know the difference between 3-tab shingles vs. architectural shingles and a hail proof shingle. This is your opportunity to make changes, get an upgrade and make an informed decision.
- Payment. For retail cash jobs it pretty simple. Once work it complete, do your walk around, approve work and pay the roofer. For insurance, do your walk around, approve work and your roofer will send a certificate of completion to the carrier with an invoice. The carrier will review and send off payment within 1-3 weeks. When you receive your insurance proceeds, pay your awesome roofer!
This essentially wraps up the insurance process.
Get A No Cost To You Roof + Estimate.
With our simple scheduling, you can get an on the spot – no cost roofing estimate. Simply fill out the form and provide the services needed and we’ll reply to your best form of communication within 24 hrs. You can also call our office directly. Please, if there is no answer, leave a message with your name, contact number, and project request. We’ll return your call within 24 hrs. Call 210-900-0977