You Found Your Bulverde, TX Roofing Contractor
With many to sift through, finding a Bulverde roofing contractor can be a headache. You’re more than likely here because you’re looking for a repair, replacement or building a new home and looking for a roofer that services Bulverde, TX.
Rox Roofing specializes in roofing. From 3 tab 25 year shingles, architectural laminate shingle to metal roofing, they have you covered. For a more permanent solutions to your roofing needs, a metal roof is a great selection. If you can’t afford a metal roof, there’s a wide range of great asphalt products that are rated to last 30 plus years. Check out our frequently asked roofing questions here.
Need Financing For Your Roofing Project Bulverde?
Dishing out thousands of bucks for a new roof is not fun. Unless it’s covered by insurance, then you’re getting a heck of a deal! If your like 9 of 10 people, you’ll love to take advantage of our payment plan. Getting pre-approved is easy and takes minutes. You can pre-qualify here. or one of our representatives can assist you.
Need A Roofing Repair Expert?
Our main flagship service is roof repairs. We’ve been doing them since we started. Matter of fact, that’s all Rox Roofing did for 3 years before introducing full replacements. Attending manufacture installation classes is a requirement at Rox. We follow manufacturer’s recommended installation guidelines because we want the best installation for out customers.
Bulverde Roof Hail Damage
San Antonio and surrounding areas get hit by hail about once a year. It’s normally isolated into a 2-5 mile radius. From time to time we get hit with a large severe storm that rocks the entire city.
Here’s what to do if you think your roof has been damaged by hail and what to expect.
- Contact a roofer – that you know, like and trust, NOT your insurance company. This roofer should put together an analysis report with pictures to show proof of the damages. Don’t shop roofers around. Find one you like and stick to them. A well trusted roofer will probably have a service agreement stating if the roof gets approved to replace by insurance, they are guaranteed to do the work. This is normal and they deserve it.
- Call your insurance carrier and file a claim. Your roofer should be knowledgeable on how to file a claim and walk you through the process. Have a pen handy as they will ask a few question. This process takes about 20 minutes.
- Schedule your roofer to be onsite with your insurance adjuster. The roofer is on site to represent the hail damage on the roof and collateral damage. The roofer and adjuster should work together to come up with a scope of work to make necessary repairs to bring everything back to normal before the storm hit.
- Roofing estimate. Your insurance company will come up with what they think the repair work will cost. These estimates are typically lower by 20% – 30% or more. Your roofing contractor knows exactly what it’s going to take to get the job done. The roofer and the adjuster normally meet somewhere in the middle.
- Retail vs. insurance cost. Retail is considered a “cash price” or “paying out of pocket.” This retail price is lower than insurance because, it’s a faster process. We roof and we get paid. There’s no insurance runaround. Dealing with insurance is usually a 1-3 month run around depending on the carrier. Money is held up and take weeks if not months to get paid. The biggest issue with insurance is mortgage companies and agreeing on scope of work. Remember, insurance companies are for profit, the less they pay out, the better the bottom line looks…
- Start work. Roofer will schedule material delivery and work to begin, these are usually two different days. Make sure to get everything in writing as to the scope of work. Make sure to know the difference between 3-tab shingles vs. architectural shingles and a hail proof shingle. This is your opportunity to make changes, get an upgrade and make an informed decision.
- Payment. For retail cash jobs it pretty simple. Once work it complete, do your walk around, approve work and pay the roofer. For insurance, do your walk around, approve work and your roofer will send a certificate of completion to the carrier with an invoice. The carrier will review and send off payment within 1-3 weeks. When you receive your insurance proceeds, pay your awesome roofer!
This essentially wraps up the insurance process.
Fun In Bulverde, Texas.
About 6,000 people call the City of Bulverde, Texas home. Located about 15 miles from San Antonio, Bulverde has lots to offer. One of the best things to do is to visit the Natural Bridge Caverns and explore over two miles of guided cave passage. Check out the video below.
We Made Scheduling Your Bulverde Roofing Contractor Simple.
We made scheduling an appointment simple. You have two options.
- Fill out the forms and we’ll be in touch within 24 hrs. Remember to leave your full name, contact info and what service you’re needing.
- Call us directly at 210-900-0977