Rox Roofing and Exteriors specializes in all types of roofing installation, including complex commercial roofing projects. We understand the diversity of the commercial roof systems, and we are certified by the leading manufacturers of commercial roofing material to install their products.
We realize your business needs to keep operating during the roofing process We minimize our obstruction to parking facilities and entry ways to keep your operations flowing smoothly.
Commercial flat roofs pose some of the greatest challenges for a roofing company. Large flat expanses, heating, air conditioning machinery, air vents and piping, all create obstacles to making a roof watertight and long lasting. We have the experience and craftsmanship of product installation to meet and exceed requirements for commercial roofing of all types.
WE RECOMMEND AND INSTALL
How Do You Pick A Commercial Roofing System?
Maintain Your Roof
- Routine maintenance is like an oil change for your car… It keeps the roof in optimal condition
- Maximize the value of your investment… Realize the longest life for the roof system installs.
- Insure any guarantee in place remains in effect… Don’t accidentally lose coverage by failing to maintain your roof.
- Helps keep your roof ready… For what Mother Nature throws its way
Repair Your Roof
- Take care of problems when they occur… Don’t let them become big headaches
- Using the right materials installed by a professional contractor… Insures that a repair performs for the expected life of a roof.
- A professional roofing contractor knows how to make repairs; your HVAC contractor doesn’t.
- Maintenance + good repairs performed by certified contractor helps the roof do what it’s supposed to do.
Restore Your Roof
- Conserves Cash… Saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project can also be staged over several years for improved cash flow
- Extends Life… adds up to 15 years to the life of your existing roof
- Peace of Mind… manufacturers’ no-dollar-limit guaranteed available up to 15 years
- Minimal Disruption… installs significantly faster and with considerable less mess than a conventional new roof
Replace it – Low Slope
- Best Long-Term Option… systems often last up to 20 years or more
- Peace of Mind… manufacturer’s no-dollar-limit guarantees available up to 20 years
- Fewer installation Worries… large pool of experienced applicators available
Re-roofing – Tear off and Recovers
Re-roofing is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. Roofing system failures can be caused by a number of factors, including age, severe weather, poor workmanship, defective materials, improper specification of a roofing system, abuse and failure to maintain the roof via inspections.
Repair is a process where an existing roofing system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-coating and repairing penetration to fix leaks in the roofing system.
We offer repairs for Homeowners, Real estate Agents and Insurance claims.
Restoration involves the major repair of the roof system, including the repair of all penetrations and resurfacing of the roof to restore it to serviceable condition. The opportunity to perform restoration work normally exists two or three years prior to the roofs end of its life cycle and before significant damage occurs. The cost of restoration is typically one half of the cost of re-roofing. We employ a team that has specialty training to be able to identify and correct major deficiencies in roof systems prior to replacement. This process can include coatings, re-flashings and modern design modifications.
Maintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roofing system to determine it’s current condition, detect weakness and failures and identify any potential future problems. Through a program of regularly scheduled annual or semiannual inspections, the company’s technicians assist owner in protecting their roofing investments by seeking to identify damage in its early stages. Early detection of leaks and roof system failures make it possible for the company to repair and extend the life of a roof system through repair or restoration, which is significantly less expensive and time consuming than re-roofing.
This service provides a baseline examination of an existing facilities roof condition.
Compare Commercial Roof Warranties
As North America largest roofing manufacturer, no one offers more comprehensive warranty options than GAF!
*Applies to published system specs only