Your San Antonio Roofing Contractor For Roof Repairs & Replacements.
Rox Roofing is a San Antonio Roofing Contractor. We specialize in roof repairs and replacements. Whether it’s an out of pocket expense, insurance claim, or a property investment, rest assure we have a solutions for your roofing needs.
We offer no cost roofing & exterior estimates, local to San Antonio, insured & a licensed roofing contractor with the City of San Antonio.
What’s the cost to repair my roof in San Antonio?
- A typical standard roof repair will cost between $300-$800 or
more. It depends on the type of roof: asphalt, metal, tile or low slope flat roof. For an accurate price, we have to get our eyes on the job at hand.
What’s the cost to replace my roof in San Antonio?
- The average San Antonio roof replacement is costing about
$10,000. It really depends on the type of roof, steepness, landscaping / pool protection, roof access, and safety arrangements. Visit out San Antonio roof cost calculator for more information. For an accurate price, schedule an onsite roofing quote.
Roofing Project Financing Options.
Whether it’s a roof repair, replacement or an insurance claim deductible, we can finance any roofing or home exterior project. The process is simple. The application for pre-approval takes minutes. The average roof replacement monthly payment is between $120-$220 a month. The options vary from 60-120 month terms to 0% int. for 18 months. Of Course, some restriction and qualifications apply. Ask us how to get you pre-qualified for a roof today.
San Antonio Roof Hail Damage
San Antonio and surrounding areas get hit by hail about once a year. It’s normally isolated into a 2-5 mile radius. From time to time we get hit with a large severe storm that rocks the entire city.
Here’s what to do if you think your roof has been damaged by hail and what to expect.
- Contact a roofer – that you know, like and trust, NOT your insurance company. This roofer should put together an analysis report with pictures to show proof of the damages. Don’t shop roofers around. Find one you like and stick to them. A well trusted roofer will probably have a service agreement stating if the roof gets approved to replace by insurance, they are guaranteed to do the work. This is normal and they deserve it.
- Call your insurance carrier and file a claim. Your roofer should be knowledgeable on how to file a claim and walk you through the process. Have a pen handy as they will ask a few question. This process takes about 20 minutes.
- Schedule your roofer to be onsite with your insurance adjuster. The roofer is on site to represent the hail damage on the roof and collateral damage. The roofer and adjuster should work together to come up with a scope of work to make necessary repairs to bring everything back to normal before the storm hit.
- Roofing estimate. Your insurance company will come up with what they think the repair work will cost. These estimates are typically lower by 20% – 30% or more. Your roofing contractor knows exactly what it’s going to take to get the job done. The roofer and the adjuster normally meet somewhere in the middle.
- Retail vs. insurance cost. Retail is considered a “cash price” or “paying out of pocket.” This retail price is lower than insurance because, it’s a faster process. We roof and we get paid. There’s no insurance runaround. Dealing with insurance is usually a 1-3 month run around depending on the carrier. Money is held up and take weeks if not months to get paid. The biggest issue with insurance is mortgage companies and agreeing on scope of work. Remember, insurance companies are for profit, the less they pay out, the better the bottom line looks…
- Start work. Roofer will schedule material delivery and work to begin, these are usually two different days. Make sure to get everything in writing as to the scope of work. Make sure to know the difference between 3-tab shingles vs. architectural shingles and a hail proof shingle. This is your opportunity to make changes, get an upgrade and make an informed decision.
- Payment. For retail cash jobs it pretty simple. Once work it complete, do your walk around, approve work and pay the roofer. For insurance, do your walk around, approve work and your roofer will send a certificate of completion to the carrier with an invoice. The carrier will review and send off payment within 1-3 weeks. When you receive your insurance proceeds, pay your awesome roofer!
This essentially wraps up the insurance process.
Get A No Cost To You Roof + Estimate.
With our simple scheduling, you can get an on the spot – no cost roofing estimate. Simply fill out the form and provide the services needed and we’ll reply with your best form of communication within 24 hr. You can also call our office directly. Please, if there is no answer, leave a message with your name, contact number, and project request. We’ll return your call within 24 hrs. Call 210-900-0977