Your Garden Ridge Roofing Contractor.
Roof repairs & replacements are not a fun thing to do. Can we admit doing any home improvements sucks? We just want them done. When storms hit and damage your roof, the number one priority is getting it fixed by someone you trust. This is why you need a dependable Garden Ridge Roofing Contractor to make the process simple and smooth.
Let’s Talk Roofing in Garden Ridge.
Finding a Garden Ridge Roofing Contractor that listens and gets your roofing needs done right can sometimes be a pain. Rox Roofing is reliable and dependable because we care about the service we provide.
Roof repairs is one of our top services and is what our customers like the most. When we roof a property, because we specialize in roof repairs, our customers can rest assure if anything ever happens, we can take care of the issue quickly. Additionally, because we do repair work, we know exactly where the high potential leak areas are. We address those properly so no leaks arise.
Rox Roofing is a manufacturer preferred contractor. This means we’ve gone through background check, a financial check and we attend manufacture classes to keep up with standard installation practices.
Garden Ridge Roof Hail Damage
San Antonio and surrounding areas get hit by hail about once a year. It’s normally isolated into a 2-5 mile radius. From time to time we get hit with a large severe storm that rocks the entire city.
Here’s what to do if you think your roof has been damaged by hail and what to expect.
- Contact a roofer – that you know, like and trust, NOT your insurance company. This roofer should put together an analysis report with pictures to show proof of the damages. Don’t shop roofers around. Find one you like and stick to them. A well trusted roofer will probably have a service agreement stating if the roof gets approved to replace by insurance, they are guaranteed to do the work. This is normal and they deserve it.
- Call your insurance carrier and file a claim. Your roofer should be knowledgeable on how to file a claim and walk you through the process. Have a pen handy as they will ask a few question. This process takes about 20 minutes.
- Schedule your roofer to be onsite with your insurance adjuster. The roofer is on site to represent the hail damage on the roof and collateral damage. The roofer and adjuster should work together to come up with a scope of work to make necessary repairs to bring everything back to normal before the storm hit.
- Roofing estimate. Your insurance company will come up with what they think the repair work will cost. These estimates are typically lower by 20% – 30% or more. Your roofing contractor knows exactly what it’s going to take to get the job done. The roofer and the adjuster normally meet somewhere in the middle.
- Retail vs. insurance cost. Retail is considered a “cash price” or “paying out of pocket.” This retail price is lower than insurance because, it’s a faster process. We roof and we get paid. There’s no insurance runaround. Dealing with insurance is usually a 1-3 month run around depending on the carrier. Money is held up and take weeks if not months to get paid. The biggest issue with insurance is mortgage companies and agreeing on scope of work. Remember, insurance companies are for profit, the less they pay out, the better the bottom line looks…
- Start work. Roofer will schedule material delivery and work to begin, these are usually two different days. Make sure to get everything in writing as to the scope of work. Make sure to know the difference between 3-tab shingles vs. architectural shingles and a hail proof shingle. This is your opportunity to make changes, get an upgrade and make an informed decision.
- Payment. For retail cash jobs it pretty simple. Once work it complete, do your walk around, approve work and pay the roofer. For insurance, do your walk around, approve work and your roofer will send a certificate of completion to the carrier with an invoice. The carrier will review and send off payment within 1-3 weeks. When you receive your insurance proceeds, pay your awesome roofer!
This essentially wraps up the insurance process.
We Make Paying For A New Roof Affordable.
Giving up a small fortune for a roof replacement sucks. It’s always an unexpected expense that no one saves for. The average cost for a roof in Garden Ridge, TX is somewhere between $8,000 -$12,000. This all depends on the type of roof, steepness and material installed. A $12,000 dollar roof on payments would be somewhere between $165 – $285 a months. The options we offer differ from 0%, 6.99% to 12 month – 120 month plans. Financing your roof is a great option to hold on to your cash and make repairs needed when you don’t have the funds available.
We offer financing for all your roofing projects, get pre-qualified by clicking here.
What To Do in Garden Ridge, TX.
The City of Garden Ridge is home to about 4,500 people. It’s located northeast of san antonio, TX and there’s so many activities to do there.
Here’s 3 things to do while in Garden Ridge.
- Natural Bridge Caverns: the largest known commercial caverns in Texas.
Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch: Wildlife Ranch is an “African Safari, Texas-Style.”
Bracken Cave Preserve – Bat Conservation: the summer home to the largest colony of bats in the world, an estimated 20 million bats.
Schedule Your Garden Ridge Roofing Contractor Today.
We made the process simple to schedule Rox Roofing for your roofing project.
- You can fill out the form here and we’ll contact you within 24 hrs.
- Call us directly at 210-900-0977