Your Alamo Heights Roofing Contractor For Roof Repair & Replacements.
Living in Alamo Heights, you have probably been hit by hail once or twice… or more. And you probably suffered damage to your roof, siding and windows. As you already know, it’s time to visit with a local Alamo Heights roofing contractor, a professional roofer.
By having Rox Roofing in your tool box, you can relax while we handle all the hard work. We specialize in roof repairs and replacements. When storms come to San Antonio and wreak havoc on roofs, we provide professional emergency roof repairs services and mitigate damages for you and your insurance carrier.
With over 40 years of combined roofing experience, you can rest assure we can handle all your roofing needs. Our staff and crews regularly attend manufacture roofing classes and keeps up to date with roofing specs and installation practices.
Roof Leak Assessment
Our roof leak techs have been trained properly and accurately to locate and detect roofing leaks. The assessment begins by locating the leak at it’s showing point like a kitchen ceiling, climb in the attic if possible, track, follow, and climb on the roof to pinpoint exactly where the issue issue is.
After, we provide images and if allowed- video of where the roofing issue is at. We repair asphalt shingles, metal, tile and flat roofs. This process has allowed us to successfully complete and warranty hundreds of roof repairs.
Rox Roofing is located off Broadway and 410, right outside the loop. We’re only a few minutes away. Across the street from the Wells Fargo. We’re your Alamo Heights Roofing Contractor.
Roofing in Alamo Heights, TX
Alamo Heights City Hall is located at 6116 Broadway San Antonio, TX 78209. You know exactly where this is located.
Work in Alamo Heights is restricted to the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. for work activities (preparation), 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for actual work activities and 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m activities and vacation of the site (clean up), Monday through Friday. Work/construction will not allowed on weekends or city holidays. Yup, you read that right.
Alamo Heights Roof Hail Damage
San Antonio and surrounding areas get hit by hail about once a year. It’s normally isolated into a 2-5 mile radius. From time to time we get hit with a large severe storm that rocks the entire city.
Here’s what to do if you think your roof has been damaged by hail and what to expect.
- Contact a roofer – that you know, like and trust, NOT your insurance company. This roofer should put together an analysis report with pictures to show proof of the damages. Don’t shop roofers around. Find one you like and stick to them. A well trusted roofer will probably have a service agreement stating if the roof gets approved to replace by insurance, they are guaranteed to do the work. This is normal and they deserve it.
- Call your insurance carrier and file a claim. Your roofer should be knowledgeable on how to file a claim and walk you through the process. Have a pen handy as they will ask a few question. This process takes about 20 minutes.
- Schedule your roofer to be onsite with your insurance adjuster. The roofer is on site to represent the hail damage on the roof and collateral damage. The roofer and adjuster should work together to come up with a scope of work to make necessary repairs to bring everything back to normal before the storm hit.
- Roofing estimate. Your insurance company will come up with what they think the repair work will cost. These estimates are typically lower by 20% – 30% or more. Your roofing contractor knows exactly what it’s going to take to get the job done. The roofer and the adjuster normally meet somewhere in the middle.
- Retail vs. insurance cost. Retail is considered a “cash price” or “paying out of pocket.” This retail price is lower than insurance because, it’s a faster process. We roof and we get paid. There’s no insurance runaround. Dealing with insurance is usually a 1-3 month run around depending on the carrier. Money is held up and take weeks if not months to get paid. The biggest issue with insurance is mortgage companies and agreeing on scope of work. Remember, insurance companies are for profit, the less they pay out, the better the bottom line looks…
- Start work. Roofer will schedule material delivery and work to begin, these are usually two different days. Make sure to get everything in writing as to the scope of work. Make sure to know the difference between 3-tab shingles vs. architectural shingles and a hail proof shingle. This is your opportunity to make changes, get an upgrade and make an informed decision.
- Payment. For retail cash jobs it pretty simple. Once work it complete, do your walk around, approve work and pay the roofer. For insurance, do your walk around, approve work and your roofer will send a certificate of completion to the carrier with an invoice. The carrier will review and send off payment within 1-3 weeks. When you receive your insurance proceeds, pay your awesome roofer!
This essentially wraps up the insurance process.
Request A Roof Repair Quote
- Fill out the form and provide you contact information. We’ll return your call within 24hrs or call our office and schedule a time that works best for you. Call 210-900-0977